After less than a week on the campaign trail, Elizabeth Warren is now in a dead heat with the incumbent, Senator Scott Brown (R). Sen. Brown’s campaign now refers to him as “the underdog,” according to the Boston Herald. It’s not difficult to see why. Here’s video of Warren cutting the heart out of the Republican’s argument that the richest deserve lower taxes than everybody else because they “create jobs.” She’s going to beat the pants off Brown, permitting him to return to his prior line of work without a costume change. And that will be nice on a number of levels.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages