The graph shows the 7-day moving average of the weekly readership of Notes and Rests from August 1 through September 12, 2011. The blog is seven weeks old. In the 7-day period ending yesterday, we’ve had 362 readers from around the world. The New York Times is not yet watching its back, but these are good numbers. Thanks to everyone. And please keep coming back.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages