This piece may or may not have been composed by Caccini, who died in the early 1600s. Some suspect a musical hoax, as the melody and chord sequence are identical to those found in Jerome Kern’s song, “All The Things You Are,” written before World War II.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages