The insight of Aidan, age 13, who drew inspiration from the way branches are arranged on an oak tree (and a math class on Fibonacci sequences), may eventually lead to solar panels that are 20 to 50% more efficient than flat configurations. Way to go Aidan! Can you perhaps spare a little time to start thinking about how to fix the economy?
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages