Governor Perry’s campaign has told the Washington Post that he will not disavow his implied threats against Bernanke. The campaign now argues that Perry’s comments were a “legitimate expression of frustration with runaway Washington spending.” Does Gov. Perry understand (or care) that it is Congress that appropriates money and that quantitative easing by the Federal Reserve does not require the spending of tax dollars?
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages