If you have wondered whether only those who lean Democratic think that Governor Rick Perry’s views about monetary policy are unsound, then read this opinion piece at Bloomberg.com. Bloomberg is the media company that delivers financial news to the desks of Wall Street investment banks and securities brokers around the country. The piece I’ve linked to is by Ramesh Ponnuru, a senior editor at National Review, which is the bi-weekly conservative magazine that William F. Buckley founded in 1955. Yet more proof, if any is needed, that this is a question of economics not partisanship.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages