Upon returning home last night (Friday), I reread the posts I had hastily put up early in the day. Not an edifying experience. I have rewritten yesterday’s posts, which never should have been taken out of the oven until they were fully baked. Apologies.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages