The two British gents who discovered graphene won the 2010 Nobel Prize for their work. The super-thin material, which is called the perfect atomic lattice, has all sorts of physical properties that may revolutionize semiconductors in a few years. Did you know that graphene can be made from Girl Scout cookies? I confess that I did not. With this unappetizing news, I sense that I may have turned the corner in curing my intermittent (but very troublesome) addiction to Thin Mints.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages