Professors Krugman and Rogoff, brilliant economists who disagree about some important things, are on a panel tonight that will discuss (i) the Standard and Poor’s ratings downgrade, (ii) today’s 6.7% stock market decline, and (iii) what Government should do about the economy. Probably worth a listen, if this topic is of interest.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages