In this Guardian piece, Glenn Greenwald (who often writes for Salon.com) argues that President Obama’s “attacks on America’s social safety net are destroying the soul of the Democratic party’s platform” — or that is how his article is subtitled anyway. So not as worried about the “hardcore socialist” angle as Mr. Koch, then.
- Ameena Matthews: Making a Peaceful Difference on the Streets of Chicago
- The environmental cost of eating shrimp is off the charts
- Woz Larry Summers who dunnit
- The “total return” for the broad stock market (S&P 500 Index) has declined by 30% in real terms since the March, 2000 peak
- Need help with your movie popcorn habit? Try eating it with your other hand
Top Posts & Pages